Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: money
One of my loyal and lovely Facebook fans (give us a thumbs up if you haven’t already!) asked me yesterday if I had any posts on splitting bills. I didn’t, but I’m about to now. This is actually something I’ve … Continue reading
When we started telling people that we were FINALLY getting married after six year of dating, we got a lot of unsolicited advice. It spanned all the usual stuff – home buying, wedding costs, taxes and credit – but one … Continue reading
As you know The Man, The Dog, and I are all about making our many count this month. A big part of that is saving any and everywhere we can. Today we got the largest power bill we’ve ever had … Continue reading
There’s changing brewing in our marriage this month! The Man and I are buckling down on our spending and trying to correct bad habits and create positive new ones. It’s going to be interesting and challenging I’m sure, but we’ve … Continue reading
I just read about a man who pays his wife to do his laundry, and has been since 1996. Technically he pays her in gas money by filling up her tank every time it needs it. It sounds bizarre enough, … Continue reading