Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage
Sadly, if I had a dollar for every time I heard a woman badmouthing a seemingly decent man to her friends or co-workers, I’d be able to buy that vacation I’m seriously in need of. We’ve all heard them. It’s … Continue reading
Unfortunately I lost my mother at a very young age. I try not to focus on the void her passing left in my life, but sometimes I do wonder what it would have been like to grow up with her … Continue reading
I recently read Iris Krasnow’s Huffington Post article The Fine Line Between Marriage and Divorce in which she reflects on “coming off 200 interviews and two years of listening to mature wives reflect on — or moan about — how … Continue reading
Now as you know, a lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a … Continue reading
The Man and I honestly don’t fight about much, but one of the biggest blowouts we’ve ever had was over an ex boyfriend of mine. Back then we weren’t actually married, just seriously dating, and he didn’t like the idea … Continue reading