Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage
“What can we do together in just one hour in the evenings that doesn’t involve a remote?” Just yesterday, I posed this very question to my Facebook fans about spending quality time with your lover. My husband (Man) took on … Continue reading
I’ve blogged in the past about my total willingness to accept that my husband has a “work wife” in his life. I know her. I trust her. And, she has proven time and time again to have both his back … Continue reading
Sure you know his middle name, which drawer he keep his socks in, and how he takes his coffee – all pluses, of course – but after 8 years with the same guy, I’m finding that the more you love, … Continue reading
We’re big fans of working on your marriage year round, not just at the beginning of the year. But since this is the time of year people most often set new goals for themselves, it’s as good a time as … Continue reading
Man Divorces Wife of 77 Years Upon Learning of Her Affair: Is There A Statute of Limitations on Cheating?
This week a 99-year-old man named Antonio discovered his 96-year-old wife Rosa, whom he’s been happily married to for 77 years, had an affair back in the 1940s. He uncovered secret letters she wrote to an old lover and lost … Continue reading
I picked the right guy. (Thank God!) But, he wasn’t the guy I thought I’d choose to spend forever after with – seriously. But, trust and believe, he’s better. I’m thankful every day that I chose well. I remember fantasizing … Continue reading