Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage tips
In a marriage, some situations tend to feel like it’s his way versus her way. For some things, it will always be about the battle of the sexes, but what if, occasionally, doing something his way, in your own way, … Continue reading
Sure you know his middle name, which drawer he keep his socks in, and how he takes his coffee – all pluses, of course – but after 8 years with the same guy, I’m finding that the more you love, … Continue reading
A friend of mine is shopping for an engagement ring for the special lady in his life, so for now, he’s fixated on those four famous Cs (Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat Weight). As he obsesses over how to get … Continue reading
Marriage and learning always go hand-in-hand. The lessons don’t stop at marriage they only become more valuable. In a marriage you will grow and explore together continuously and you’ll find that some lessons are much harder than others. You recognize … Continue reading
Marriage is a lot of things – teamwork, rewarding, inspiring – but easy it is not. It’s during those moments that you’ve both reached wit’s end and you’re looking at each other with more disdain than love, that you often … Continue reading
Three years ago when we moved into the apartment we live in now we bought a leather (we think) sectional set from one of those discount furniture warehouses. I wanted to go somewhere like Macy’s and purchase a living room … Continue reading