Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage blog
Life’s full of lessons and I’m always learning (sometimes the hard way) and taking notes — especially when it comes to my marriage. We’re only about 3 months in so I expect to fall and get a few scrapes every … Continue reading
I knew marriage would be about sacrifice, but last I checked The Dog’s name isn’t on our marriage license. You see, I bought this fabulous faux fur throw by Cynthia Rowley for a steal at Marshall’s during the holiday shopping … Continue reading
Dear Man, Although we swore we’d make more time for each other this week, it has been just as busy as ever for both of us. I miss you babe! I know you’re reading this from work on your lunch … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia It’s a little inside joke between us that most times makes me laugh, but every now and then makes me crazy. We communicate (a lot!) about what we want individually and how we think things should be … Continue reading
I had a feeling I’d be blogging about this sooner or later. Here’s the situation: I, The Wife, cherish my wedding rings and feel naked if I’m not wearing them on my fingers. So much so that if I’ve forgotten … Continue reading
This week marriage has been a blur. We’ve been just coming and going, and coming and going. I suppose it’s nothing to really complain about – especially after having had such a wonderful holiday weekend. After exchanging holiday blessings and … Continue reading