Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage blog
Yesterday I found this off-the-wall ad on Jezebel, one of my favorite pro-women blogs. Apparently across the pond the people of Britain are freaking out because “the number of British people marrying has dropped to its lowest level since 1862”, … Continue reading
Yesterday Glamour.com (for a third time!) and now today Madame Noire too?!! I’m one seriously happy camper these days, thanks to all the love my little blog has received lately. I’m so very glad that people enjoy reading this blog … Continue reading
Last week when I blogged about the things a wife should always defer to her husband on, I promised that I’d follow it up with a post about the reverse. Well, I’m a woman of my word! So here goes … Continue reading
The very fascinating findings of a recent survey comparing men’s behavior before they marry, during the marriage, and after one were recently highlighted on a New York Time’s blog. What’s perhaps most captivating about it is that the study compared … Continue reading
The feature’s called “Your Weird, Awkward, Dorky, But Somehow Romantic Moments” and of course we qualify. I share my addiction for karaoke video games and how awesome my husband is for playing them with me to cheer me up. (His … Continue reading
Now just because I’m a married woman that doesn’t mean I don’t have any single friends, or that I don’t recall what it’s like to be a single lady. During gossip fests and girl talks with many of my single … Continue reading