Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage advice
Being newlyweds and all, The Man and I are working hard at saving money in 2011. We’ve always spent more than we’ve saved and shopped impulsively instead of smart. We decided this year would be the year we end it … Continue reading
The other day I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine about the evolution from dating to love to marriage and how timing plays a part in all of that. We were having a pretty normal girl … Continue reading
Last week at a White House luncheon First Lady Michelle Obama revealed a few secrets about what makes her marriage so solid. I’m absolutely loving what she had to say! In case you missed it she said: On the key … Continue reading
Inevitably, love will be on your brain today. So, here’s some (very old, but still very true) food for thought for all you married couples out there on Valentine’s Day. “Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger. … Continue reading
Now let’s get right to what I know you’re asking yourself right about now: What the heck is “choreplay”? Well, it’s exactly what it sounds like. As I recently read on FitPerez.com, choreplay is “the art of seduction by helping … Continue reading
I think there’s a lesson or a message in everyone’s every woman’s story. I started this blog to share my story and to (hopefully) offer some been-there-done-that advice to those reading along the way. It’s been very therapeutic for me … Continue reading