Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage advice
Let me first just say that I adore my marriage and my husband more than a blog post could ever express and I absolutely could not in any way shape or form imagine my life without him in it. That … Continue reading
First let me just say “thank you!” everyone for joining forces with me last week to defend “happy marriages” when our love was attacked via email. I was touched, truly. Luckily, hate mail isn’t the only thing that comes through … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
Being the web geek that I am I often play around with different tools on the internet. Today I thought I’d give Google Insights Search a try. It lets you see what topics people all over the world are searching … Continue reading
Our good friends Summer and Matt (who recently moved here!) have been getting quite their daily dose of newlyweds hanging with us. So much so, in fact, that Summer (who’s not only my dear friend but also a fabulous writer) … Continue reading