Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage advice
A while back I read this awesomely frank and very entertaining article by writer Janelle Harris called 10 Annoying Things Single Women Hate to Hear on ESSENCE.com (full disclosure: I work there) and it tickled me just how spot on … Continue reading
A friend of mine is shopping for an engagement ring for the special lady in his life, so for now, he’s fixated on those four famous Cs (Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat Weight). As he obsesses over how to get … Continue reading
I’m often asked by readers (and girlfriends) exactly how I knew my husband was The One? That’s actually a tough question. Don’t get me wrong, I have many reasons for choosing Man to be my one and only, but those … Continue reading
We’re big fans of working on your marriage year round, not just at the beginning of the year. But since this is the time of year people most often set new goals for themselves, it’s as good a time as … Continue reading
Is Taking Off Your Wedding Rings the First Sign of Trouble? (The Katy Perry and Russell Brand Lesson)
This week the rumor mill began spinning out gossip surrounding the possible end of the marriage between actor Russell Brand and singer Katy Perry. I like them together so, of course, I gave in and clicked around to see what … Continue reading
It’s not often that I call people out for their wrongdoings on this blog, but these feelings have been simmering for some time and I need to release them. (Hey, I’m a writer, that’s what I do.) I’ve had the … Continue reading