Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: love
Today I’m sharing another vlog from The Man that I’ve been meaning to put up. This one’s hilarious for the simple fact that what started as a sweet vlog about how we weren’t fighting in the car (for a change!) … Continue reading
Dear Man, Thanks to my new job the last three weeks have been one busy, busy, blur. You watched me lay down late and get up early, stay glued to my laptop, and even fall asleep mid-sentence. You told me … Continue reading
Now that I’ve started an awesome (but crazy) new job I work 14-hour days and when I’m home I’m usually sleepwalking or blogging to catch up. Since The Man’s work schedule is almost completely opposite of mine we haven’t seen … Continue reading
We FINALLY got around to giving our beautiful wedding photos the love they deserve. We opted for framing them in all sizes in RIBBA dark brown wall frames (IKEA) throughout our living room. Have you put yours up on display? … Continue reading
Remember that living room makeover we embarked at the start of spring? Well, we’re proud to say we’ve finally finished – for now. Over the past few weeks we’ve added the finishing touches, and we can finally kick back and … Continue reading