Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: love
I’ve gotten such a warm welcome in to the wifey and relationship blogger community so far and I have to say that although mommy bloggers get all the buzz we’re a pretty awesome bunch ourselves. I find new marriage blogs … Continue reading
Dear Man, Don’t think I haven’t noticed that look on your face lately honey. We’ve been talking a lot about the bills and the bank account balances and all the B.S. that comes with it, and you haven’t smiled much … Continue reading
Now let’s get right to what I know you’re asking yourself right about now: What the heck is “choreplay”? Well, it’s exactly what it sounds like. As I recently read on FitPerez.com, choreplay is “the art of seduction by helping … Continue reading
I got schooled on a new concept today and it inspired me to write this list and to pass along the lesson. Wifey blogger and author Paula over at Spousonmics, my latest wife blog crush, posted a list like this … Continue reading