Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: love
The first year of marriage is like that super coaster at the amusement park you always went to as a kid. You remember the one. It’s super fast, scary as hell in some places, turns your world upside down momentarily, … Continue reading
No woman’s perfect, and for that matter no wife is either. I juggle a lot (marriage, full-time job, blogging, book writing, friends, family) and on any given day there’s a good chance it won’t all get done. And when it … Continue reading
This weekend marriage was wonderful! We had some fun, we enjoyed a romantic (and surprisingly warm) walk in the park, and we got a ton of stuff done around the house. Okay, actually, correction: My husband got a lot done … Continue reading
The other day I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine about the evolution from dating to love to marriage and how timing plays a part in all of that. We were having a pretty normal girl … Continue reading
Baby, this is how we writers/journalists say Happy Valentine’s Day. I love you like a fat kid loves cake! These wonderful Valentine’s Day cards for journalists are care of 10,000 Words. The super famous tech savvy blog my good friend … Continue reading