Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: living room
What do you do when you want to paint a mural but you you’re not nearly that artsy and you rent not own? You buy vinyl wall art and carefully put it up so that it has the same effecr … Continue reading
Yes, we continue to devote our weekends and all our spare cash to our big living room redo. Here’s what you missed so far: We asked you what color we should paint it, then we painted the walls, moved some … Continue reading
We’re now knee deep into our living room makeover and it has really been so much fun making small (and affordable) changes that make a big difference in the look and feel of the space. Now that we’ve painted the … Continue reading
As I mentioned before, since we’re newlyweds who can’t afford a new house, we’re settling for a new look in ever room in our apartment instead. This month we’re on a mission to transform our living room without breaking the … Continue reading
Since we’re newlyweds who couldn’t afford to move into a new house after we got married we’ve decided that doesn’t mean we can’t give our apartment a whole new look. We’ve been here two years and we’re about to sign … Continue reading