Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: letter to husband
Dear Man, I remember a time when our weekends mostly consisted of rented movies, lots of wine, and endless board game battles. Back then we were just two young people in love with very little responsibility other than to make … Continue reading
Dear Man, It’s been a little while since I wrote you a love letter. This is because rather than write just to write, I like to reach out to you when I feel the most compelled to do so. After … Continue reading
Dear Man, You know how I like to hoard photos? Well it’s a good thing I do. Last night I was rummaging through an old bin and found this one. I held it in my hands for awhile and just … Continue reading
Dear Man, Do you realize we have most of our fights in the car? The sad part is we’re not arguing over anything substantial, but rather nitpicking at each other about our driving technique (and lack thereof). What’s going on … Continue reading
Image by z_fishies via Flickr Dear Man, I’m writing you this morning because I have a little confession to share. Ready for this one? I snooped through your phone last night while you were sleeping. In my defense, I wasn’t … Continue reading