Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: home decor
I’m so looking forward to Easter Sunday. The holiday inspires so many, especially when it comes to décor. Need some last minute Easter décor inspiration? Try one of these 6 awesome ideas I found! 1. Free Printables By Anna Bond … Continue reading
What do you do when you want to paint a mural but you you’re not nearly that artsy and you rent not own? You buy vinyl wall art and carefully put it up so that it has the same effecr … Continue reading
Yes, we continue to devote our weekends and all our spare cash to our big living room redo. Here’s what you missed so far: We asked you what color we should paint it, then we painted the walls, moved some … Continue reading
We’re now knee deep into our living room makeover and it has really been so much fun making small (and affordable) changes that make a big difference in the look and feel of the space. Now that we’ve painted the … Continue reading
As I mentioned before, since we’re newlyweds who can’t afford a new house, we’re settling for a new look in ever room in our apartment instead. This month we’re on a mission to transform our living room without breaking the … Continue reading
Since we’re newlyweds who couldn’t afford to move into a new house after we got married we’ve decided that doesn’t mean we can’t give our apartment a whole new look. We’ve been here two years and we’re about to sign … Continue reading