Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Holidays
Sometimes we can feel sadness in a place that even our spouse’s love can’t reach. Today I ached there. I lost my mother to breast cancer when I was only nine years old. I’ve had 19 Mother’s Days since to … Continue reading
Today The Man is 31 Years Young! Happy Birthday Baby! (Oh and here’s a little video preview of the silly karaoke card I got him — yup, I’m singing!) [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwogKS2nutc[/youtube] Okay, you can start joking on my lack of vocal … Continue reading
It’s April Fools Day, and this morning I got my husband really good. I’m especially proud of this since he’s a tough one to fool because he knows me better than anyone and I’m a terrible, terrible liar. Since I … Continue reading
Despite his best efforts to talk me out of getting him a gift I was still determined to show my husband some extra special love on our first Valentine’s Day as husband and wife. My master plan was as follows: … Continue reading
Inevitably, love will be on your brain today. So, here’s some (very old, but still very true) food for thought for all you married couples out there on Valentine’s Day. “Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger. … Continue reading
Yes, it’s that time again. Like most Americans, The Man and I don’t usually make a habit of sticking to the goals we set at the beginning of each year, but this year we’ve promised to hold each other accountable … Continue reading