Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: happiness
“What can we do together in just one hour in the evenings that doesn’t involve a remote?” Just yesterday, I posed this very question to my Facebook fans about spending quality time with your lover. My husband (Man) took on … Continue reading
The other day someone asked my husband a very interesting question. They said: “Your wife seems to smile all the time. How do you keep her so happy?” Now, he laughed at first, because he knows good and well there … Continue reading
By now you know I’m all about analogies. (Remember that time I asked you what your marriage would get a ticket for if it got pulled over?) Looking at your marriage from a different perspective can sometimes be enlightening. So, … Continue reading
Now that I’ve started an awesome (but crazy) new job I work 14-hour days and when I’m home I’m usually sleepwalking or blogging to catch up. Since The Man’s work schedule is almost completely opposite of mine we haven’t seen … Continue reading
I have to watch the new romantic comedy series “Single Ladies” on VH1 each Monday night for my job.( I write the recaps for Essence.com if you actually watch the show and ever want to check ‘em out.) On tonight’s … Continue reading
My good friend Bridgette over at BlackBridalBliss.com posted yesterday about a controversial article on marriage that she read in Harper’s Bazaar. She posed the question, “Is staying in love a choice?”, which came directly from the title of the piece; … Continue reading