Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: happiness
The other day someone asked my husband a very interesting question. They said: “Your wife seems to smile all the time. How do you keep her so happy?” Now, he laughed at first, because he knows good and well there … Continue reading
By now you know I’m all about analogies. (Remember that time I asked you what your marriage would get a ticket for if it got pulled over?) Looking at your marriage from a different perspective can sometimes be enlightening. So, … Continue reading
Now that I’ve started an awesome (but crazy) new job I work 14-hour days and when I’m home I’m usually sleepwalking or blogging to catch up. Since The Man’s work schedule is almost completely opposite of mine we haven’t seen … Continue reading
I have to watch the new romantic comedy series “Single Ladies” on VH1 each Monday night for my job.( I write the recaps for Essence.com if you actually watch the show and ever want to check ‘em out.) On tonight’s … Continue reading
My good friend Bridgette over at BlackBridalBliss.com posted yesterday about a controversial article on marriage that she read in Harper’s Bazaar. She posed the question, “Is staying in love a choice?”, which came directly from the title of the piece; … Continue reading
I wouldn’t have married a man who couldn’t make me laugh, but sometimes it’s the little things The Man does (that he may or may not even know he does) that really make me smile. Over the last couple days … Continue reading