Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: fights
More new marriage insights coming your way this week thanks to a social scientist over at Ohio State University. Clair Kamp Dush analyzes more than 2,000 married people over a 20-year span (wow, that’s commitment!) and discovered that those couples … Continue reading
Today I’m sharing another vlog from The Man that I’ve been meaning to put up. This one’s hilarious for the simple fact that what started as a sweet vlog about how we weren’t fighting in the car (for a change!) … Continue reading
If you ask anyone who knows us well and who has spent a substantial amount of time with The Man and I they’ll probably swear that we rarely fight and always seem so happy. Now granted, we are very happy … Continue reading