Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Engagement ring
I had a feeling I’d be blogging about this sooner or later. Here’s the situation: I, The Wife, cherish my wedding rings and feel naked if I’m not wearing them on my fingers. So much so that if I’ve forgotten … Continue reading
Yesterday I was making a latte run at Dunkin Donuts when a woman stopped me to compliment me on my engagement ring. She then proceeded to ask the usual questions. You know, things like, “When’s the wedding?” and “how did … Continue reading