Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: dogs
Want a pet? Need a pet? Just love pets? Well today’s the day to take action and go find an adorable new furry friend to complete your family. Petfinder.com is celebrating their 15th anniversary today by deeming it Adopt the … Continue reading
Hilarious “love poem” from the infamous yorkie Dexter from Dexter’s Ruff Life video blog. Aww! Too cute not to share. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgXaBQa-aME[/youtube]
No I’m not joking. A recent AP poll revealed some fascinating facts about super-involved pet owners like us. Perhaps the most shocking being that although most pet owners say they would get rid of their pets before losing a spouse … Continue reading
I see a lot of health research headlines online each day, but this one almost made me spit out my iced-tea. Apparently some new report recently released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that dog owners can … Continue reading
I knew marriage would be about sacrifice, but last I checked The Dog’s name isn’t on our marriage license. You see, I bought this fabulous faux fur throw by Cynthia Rowley for a steal at Marshall’s during the holiday shopping … Continue reading