Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: divorce
Man Divorces Wife of 77 Years Upon Learning of Her Affair: Is There A Statute of Limitations on Cheating?
This week a 99-year-old man named Antonio discovered his 96-year-old wife Rosa, whom he’s been happily married to for 77 years, had an affair back in the 1940s. He uncovered secret letters she wrote to an old lover and lost … Continue reading
Vanessa Bryant Calls It Quits on Her Marriage, Could You Forgive and Forget Your Husband’s Indiscretions?
Breaking News: Vanessa Bryant has filed for divorce from husband Kobe Bryant, of the LA Lakers, bringing an abrupt end to their ten-year marriage — a marriage that, as many of you know, was plagued with controversy, scandal, and frequent … Continue reading
I recently read Iris Krasnow’s Huffington Post article The Fine Line Between Marriage and Divorce in which she reflects on “coming off 200 interviews and two years of listening to mature wives reflect on — or moan about — how … Continue reading
It sure does pay to get your facts right! Until I read this article on ABCNews.com I was still 100 percent under the impression that the majority of marriages end in divorce and that the divorce right in our country … Continue reading
My good friend Bridgette over at BlackBridalBliss.com posted yesterday about a controversial article on marriage that she read in Harper’s Bazaar. She posed the question, “Is staying in love a choice?”, which came directly from the title of the piece; … Continue reading
What are they? Nights when we both agree to disagree on what to do together so we decide to do things apart. These nights make our marriage stronger. They keep us from smothering each other or going crazy because we’ve … Continue reading