Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Dating
My girlfriends and I discuss SO many of the ups and downs of dating and love and marriage that the conversation never gets old. It does however repeat itself every so often when certain topics just keep coming up! To … Continue reading
Since it’s no secret that we’re big fans of the new book Spousonmoics the authors asked us to be a part of a Yahoo TV feature on them and the book that aired on Tech Ticker. We had such fun! … Continue reading
I’ve gotten such a warm welcome in to the wifey and relationship blogger community so far and I have to say that although mommy bloggers get all the buzz we’re a pretty awesome bunch ourselves. I find new marriage blogs … Continue reading
In what is by far one of the most interesting Valentine’s Day themed stories I’ve read all week, the Daily Beast just released a list of what they deem to be cities “more love-prone than others”. They used facts like … Continue reading
Now let’s get right to what I know you’re asking yourself right about now: What the heck is “choreplay”? Well, it’s exactly what it sounds like. As I recently read on FitPerez.com, choreplay is “the art of seduction by helping … Continue reading