Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Dating
My husband and I just got home from the movie theater. We went to see the new movie Think Like A Man, and let me just go ahead and say, we did enjoy it. It was funny, smart, and way … Continue reading
The Man and I do our very best to keep up with each other’s lives outside our marriage. When we’re both finally home from work in the evenings we get together for what I jokingly call “story time”. This is … Continue reading
I have to watch the new romantic comedy series “Single Ladies” on VH1 each Monday night for my job.( I write the recaps for Essence.com if you actually watch the show and ever want to check ‘em out.) On tonight’s … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
My little Love Homework blog party hop idea inspired my girl Jocelyn over at The Science of Marriage Blog her own marriage talk blog hop. You already know I’m all about healthy conversation about marriage so I’m in and you … Continue reading
Disclaimer: This is not at all scientific. It’s just a little something I believe to be true. If you’re married, my guess is you too can answer them without hesitation. (Post your answers in the comment section below if you … Continue reading