Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: dating advice
I picked the right guy. (Thank God!) But, he wasn’t the guy I thought I’d choose to spend forever after with – seriously. But, trust and believe, he’s better. I’m thankful every day that I chose well. I remember fantasizing … Continue reading
Thought I meant pants? Nope, shorts is what we jokingly call it. You see it pisses The Man and I off every time we hear someone say something silly like, “we see who wears the pants in that relationship”. Who … Continue reading
I think there’s a lesson or a message in everyone’s every woman’s story. I started this blog to share my story and to (hopefully) offer some been-there-done-that advice to those reading along the way. It’s been very therapeutic for me … Continue reading
A Facebook friend of mine who reads my blog recently inbox messaged me some love for the blog and in her message she included a question and a special request. She asked me how long I waited for Gibran to … Continue reading
Two weeks left until Valentine’s Day wives! Though my husband likes to say it’s really “the woman’s holiday”, I think it’s always nice to show him some love too. So for the last few weeks I’ve been looking for a … Continue reading