Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: couple
I’m one of those people that looks for meaning and value in everything I see and do. I chose to post this picture we took together last weekend in the park because when I look at it I see a … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
There are a lot of ways a couple can express themselves inside their place. Over at Club Broad St. (as we like to call our apartment) we do so on our fridge mostly. I think you can tell a lot … Continue reading