Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Cooking
First let me just say “thank you!” everyone for joining forces with me last week to defend “happy marriages” when our love was attacked via email. I was touched, truly. Luckily, hate mail isn’t the only thing that comes through … Continue reading
Now they say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach but does that road lead all the way to marriage? It’s an age-old question really. Can your cooking making him fall madly in love? Since I ‘m … Continue reading
Because the scenario always goes a little something like this: [The Setting: I'm at work and call home to talk to The Man, who gets there hours before I do.] (Phone rings) The Man: Hello? The Wife: Hey Honey! How’s … Continue reading