Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Birthdays
Remember when my godson Liam turned one and his mother (my bestie) threw him that fabulous sesame street themed birthday party I shared? Well, he turned two last month, and my friend, the party-planner extraordinaire, is at it again. This … Continue reading
Forgive us, we don’t yet have kids! Our little fur baby is three years old today, and 21 in dog years! Yes, we’re pouring her a shot tonight – just kidding, PETA!
Today The Man is 31 Years Young! Happy Birthday Baby! (Oh and here’s a little video preview of the silly karaoke card I got him — yup, I’m singing!) [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwogKS2nutc[/youtube] Okay, you can start joking on my lack of vocal … Continue reading
Dear Man, You know how I like to hoard photos? Well it’s a good thing I do. Last night I was rummaging through an old bin and found this one. I held it in my hands for awhile and just … Continue reading