Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: arguments
I’ve been behind on blogging and on responding to the mail I get in my box. (Sorry girls!) I got an interesting email from someone (who shall remain nameless, per her request) the other day that I’d like to respond … Continue reading
By now I’m sure most of you have read my now infamous guide to How to Successfully Nag Your Husband. When I wrote it I was most concerned with a wife’s needs when it comes to nagging, even though I … Continue reading
Our good friends Summer and Matt (who recently moved here!) have been getting quite their daily dose of newlyweds hanging with us. So much so, in fact, that Summer (who’s not only my dear friend but also a fabulous writer) … Continue reading
If you ask anyone who knows us well and who has spent a substantial amount of time with The Man and I they’ll probably swear that we rarely fight and always seem so happy. Now granted, we are very happy … Continue reading