Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Advice
Drumroll, please! It’s Meet A Wife Monday! (Note: If you know great wives who want to share their love stories and advice, please pass along my email. Would love to have them stop by. Thanks!) Now as you know, a … Continue reading
Rant Alert: I’m about to spend about 300 words going off about something many of you could care less about. I get that, and I’m warning you ahead of time to stop reading now if you just throw your dishes … Continue reading
I’ve been behind on blogging and on responding to the mail I get in my box. (Sorry girls!) I got an interesting email from someone (who shall remain nameless, per her request) the other day that I’d like to respond … Continue reading
By now I’m sure many of you saw (either on Twitter or Facebook) that I recently got the chance to sit down and talk candidly about marriage with Will Smith. (I love my job!!) The experience was truly surreal and … Continue reading
I had to check myself last night. I realized there I was sitting on the couch moaning and groaning about what my husband hadn’t done that day and it hit me – like a sucker punch – oh my God, … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading