Three years ago when we moved into the apartment we live in now we bought a leather (we think) sectional set from one of those discount furniture warehouses. I wanted to go somewhere like Macy’s and purchase a living room set that would endure our busy lifestyle, but my husband, the more frugal half of our duo, insisted that we “get a deal”. That day as we stood in the middle of that showroom, surrounded by “unbelievable deals” and “last chance to save” signs, I grabbed my husband’s hand and asked him directly what we’d do if the furniture proved to be as crappy as I expected and gave out on us sooner rather than later. He looked me in the eye and swore to me that if my predictions came true he’d get his “handy man on” and fix them so we’d still save money. Foolishly, I believed him, and we bought the doomed sofas. Continue reading
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
Grab the Button!