It’s safe to say we’re freaking out now! (So much to do, so little time!) We’re going to make it official at The Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge in Warren, NJ on Sunday October 17th, 2010. I picked the place almost immediately after getting engaged last Christmas Eve. I’d been a big fan of the property for a while. I used to work as the Managing Editor for TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com and during my three years at those posts I saw A LOT of weddings come by my desk. Every time i saw one at the Stonehouse, I just knew we’d be right at home there. It’s cozy, nestled in a beautiful wooded area, and just modern enough for our tastes. It’s beautiful and we cannot wait to become man and wife there. Continue reading
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!