Say it ain’t so! Celebrity couple Heidi Klum and Seal have announced their separating after seven seemingly (emphasis on seemingly) blissful years of marriage. Although celeb couples marry and divorce faster than we can run an errand, this split shocked many. Myself included. No, it’s not because I believe that a happy marriage on the outside means the same happiness exists behind closed doors. And, it certainly not because they were a post couple for all blended families in Hollywood. Those things aside, things can and often do still go wrong. We all know that.My jaw hit the table when I heard the news mainly because when I think of Heidi and Seal I think of a couple who embraces love and marriage and who seemingly (again, emphasis on “seemingly”) pride themselves on making it work and striving to go the distance with each other no matter what. Their very public and very genuine annual vow renewals were part of what got me their, honestly. Continue reading
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!