The other day I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine about the evolution from dating to love to marriage and how timing plays a part in all of that. We were having a pretty normal girl talk back and forth until she dropped this little doozey of a statement into the mix: “Whether they admit it or not, every woman wants to get married!” I found myself nodding yes, but thinking “naaah!” On the surface it sounds logical enough, right? I mean don’t all women eventually hope to marry? But then I thought about how some independent women I know who’ve already made it clear in their twenties that they don’t have any intentions of saying “I do” to anyone. Their reasons for feeling this way, when said to me, seemed totally valid. Continue reading
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!