Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Wedding Eye Candy
Another gem i stumbled across that I couldn’t wait to share. If you’re a cinema fan you’re really going to enjoy this one. This sweet couple made this little mini movie that begins with a reenactment of how they met, … Continue reading →
Seriously, is this the new thing? I feel like this videos are popping up EVERYWHERE! Here’s an interesting flash mob proposal at Spike Mendelsohn’s “Good Stuff Eatery” on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. She looks so embarrassed, but it’s sweet! … Continue reading →
A few weeks ago i shared an amazing movie trailer proposal with you that blew my mind. Well now it looks like men around the world have accepted the challenge of topping that one. This one, is tough competition. Check … Continue reading →
As many of you know, before starting this blog I was a Weddings Editor at TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com for years. So when I tell you I’ve seen it all, I mean I’ve seen everything from Nascar themed weddings to proposal … Continue reading →
This spontaneously awesome flash mob wedding ceremony has gone viral, and if you haven’t seen it already you should, like now! This cute young couple staged an impromptu ceremony in the middle of a shopping mall and even threw an … Continue reading →
We finally got our wedding video first cuts and here’s the awesomely funny trailer our wonderful editor Anthony Palmini created for us to share with all of those who probably will never get to see the full version. The behind … Continue reading →