Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Viral Videos
Saw this over on Jezebel today. They’re not huge fans of public proposals on that site, but I am. Let love be love, I say. It’s not for you, it’s for the couple! Like this proposal? I loved it! (Played … Continue reading →
Okay, I confess. I’m one of those people who only watch the Superbowl for the commercials. You die-hard sports fans don’t get to judge me, okay? Great. Now, did you catch the commercials last night? As usual, there were hits … Continue reading →
I know what you’re thinking. That’s quite a title, right? Yes, well, you all should know by now that I’m pretty dramatic. But seriously, it’s true. Man and I are an agreement that we’re not quite ready for parenthood just … Continue reading →
I’m back with a good laugh for you all. I know you’ve seen the new iPhone 4S commercials that claim that Siri can help you with anything, right? Well it looks like marital disagreements don’t make it onto Siri’s resume. … Continue reading →
A little background: A few months back when Beyonce released her wedding themed video for “Best Thing I Never Had” she asked her fans to submit their own wedding photos and footage. Beyonce took the footage and had it turned … Continue reading →
In recent awesome proposal news, a man teamed up with popular social sharing site StumbleUpon to propose to his girlfriend. The Wyoming based pair, who don’t have a TV, often “stumble” across things together for entertainment on date night. Tyrel … Continue reading →