Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: The Wife’s Scrapbook
Related articles Hawaii Five-0: 50 reasons to visit Maui (thestar.com)
Another stolen moment from our honeymoon. I love this clip because we look happy, relaxed, and MARRIED! LOL!
I just “stumbled” across this awesome analogy about dating, love, and self confidence on the web. (Found it using the totally underrated Stumble Upon tool.) It really speaks to self-esteem, dating, and what it means to have the optimism to … Continue reading
Finally started uploading Flip Videos from our fabulous honeymoon in Maui and Las Vegas. Here’s a funny clip we made our first morning in Maui during a seaside breakfast at our hotel, The Grand Wailea Waldorf Astoria. The funniest part … Continue reading
Now that Christmas has come early for us (AKA we got married and blessed with so many lovely gifts from our wedding registry), The Hubby, The Dog, and I have been surrounded by one cool new house toy after another. … Continue reading