Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: The Wife’s Scrapbook
Welcome back to Fab Posts Fridays! I read these posts this week and loved them and I’m thinking you will too! What Marriage Looks Like to Me is a single guy’s explanation for why marriage is less like a jail … Continue reading
Black Love Poster is a very beautiful submission blog paying tribute to black love. We’re on there today and if you have a beautiful photo or video to share you should submit it too! I’m beginning to love the simplicity … Continue reading
The feature’s called “Your Weird, Awkward, Dorky, But Somehow Romantic Moments” and of course we qualify. I share my addiction for karaoke video games and how awesome my husband is for playing them with me to cheer me up. (His … Continue reading
We’ve been putting it off for weeks because something kept coming up, but I’m psyched because tonight we’re headed to AMC Theatres Essex Green to try out this Cinema Suites experience everyone’s raving about. Here’s the skinny: A few theaters … Continue reading
Introducing Fab Posts Fridays! (AKA link love day!) I read these posts and loved them and I’m thinking you will too! A Dope Date Idea care of The Chocolate Knot Turn Old Photos Into New Traditions with a sweet idea … Continue reading
I wouldn’t have married a man who couldn’t make me laugh, but sometimes it’s the little things The Man does (that he may or may not even know he does) that really make me smile. Over the last couple days … Continue reading