Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: The Wife’s Scrapbook
Welcome back to Fab Posts Fridays! I read these posts this week and loved them, and I’m thinking you will too! In Join the Club on The Unemployed Bride and some of her blogger friends have started a new online … Continue reading
As a blogger who’s putting in the long nights just for the love of writing it’s always a treat to know someone is actually reading your blog – and an even bigger delight to know they’re a big fan. I … Continue reading
Yesterday Glamour.com (for a third time!) and now today Madame Noire too?!! I’m one seriously happy camper these days, thanks to all the love my little blog has received lately. I’m so very glad that people enjoy reading this blog … Continue reading
I rarely find the good stuff online on purpose, usually the best things find me like a happy accident. I found the newest addition to my winter reading list that way today. Here’s how it went down: First, I finally … Continue reading
If something is making it into our family scrapbook you’ll definitely hear about it here first. Today on Glamour.com my weight-loss journey is featured as part of a wedding weight loss piece called “These Brides Lost 50 Pounds Each For Their Wedding … Continue reading