Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Wife Gripes
Being the web geek that I am I often play around with different tools on the internet. Today I thought I’d give Google Insights Search a try. It lets you see what topics people all over the world are searching … Continue reading
My good friend Bridgette over at BlackBridalBliss.com posted yesterday about a controversial article on marriage that she read in Harper’s Bazaar. She posed the question, “Is staying in love a choice?”, which came directly from the title of the piece; … Continue reading
Remember that impromptu list that came about from me hearing Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” on the radio one night? Well, the list goes on! If I Were My Husband I Would 10. Stop sleeping in the same spot … Continue reading
Because the scenario always goes a little something like this: [The Setting: I’m at work and call home to talk to The Man, who gets there hours before I do.] (Phone rings) The Man: Hello? The Wife: Hey Honey! How’s … Continue reading
Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” came on today in my blog soundtrack iTunes rotation and as I sang along to one of my ultimate B-style faves, I thought aloud, “What what I do if I were my husband?” I … Continue reading