Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Wife Gripes
Never mind the kids – men say and do the darndest things too! Here’s a sampling of some of the crazy/silly/funny/just-down-right-wrong things I’ve busted my husband doing recently. Fee free to read and laugh along! 1. Sneaking leftovers in the … Continue reading
Like many of you, I’m sure, I just tuned in to tonight’s episode of 20/20 on ABC hoping to catch a glance at #dembabies (AKA Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey’s 6-month old never before seen twins Moroccan and Monroe). Yes, … Continue reading
Yesterday when InTouch Weekly reported that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith were “separating” after thirteen seemingly blissful years of marriage the Internet world went bizzerk. (Admit it, you choked on your coffee a little.) Before the couple, or their rep, … Continue reading
Thought I meant pants? Nope, shorts is what we jokingly call it. You see it pisses The Man and I off every time we hear someone say something silly like, “we see who wears the pants in that relationship”. Who … Continue reading
Dear Pushy Men On The Street I Wish I Hadn’t Encountered, Let’s get right down to the obvious question here. Did you not see my wedding ring? Or is it just easier to pretend you didn’t as you walk up … Continue reading
Adding more to that little list I started the night I decided blogging and wine and iTunes go well together. (It came about from me hearing Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” on the radio) Well, the list goes on! … Continue reading