Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Wife Gripes
Judging from the many emails and tweets I have received about my rather extended blogging hiatus (thanks for the love, guys!), it’s safe to say my little “break” had started to concern a few of you. Not to worry; We’re … Continue reading
I’m a pretty easygoing woman. No, actually, there’s no need to be modest here. I’m one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet, promise. I don’t make a fuss out of much, I’m as kind to others as I’d want … Continue reading
A while back I read this awesomely frank and very entertaining article by writer Janelle Harris called 10 Annoying Things Single Women Hate to Hear on ESSENCE.com (full disclosure: I work there) and it tickled me just how spot on … Continue reading
It’s not often that I call people out for their wrongdoings on this blog, but these feelings have been simmering for some time and I need to release them. (Hey, I’m a writer, that’s what I do.) I’ve had the … Continue reading
As most of you may have heard by now, Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from her new husband Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage. Yup, no typos here. The pair was only married for 72 days! Her … Continue reading
Sadly, if I had a dollar for every time I heard a woman badmouthing a seemingly decent man to her friends or co-workers, I’d be able to buy that vacation I’m seriously in need of. We’ve all heard them. It’s … Continue reading