Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: News and Notes
Have you heard? A recent Allstate survey says that Virgos are the worst drivers hands down. (Full disclosure: I’m a Virgo, and my husband is a Taurus.) I obviously think this is crap, but I’m really agitated because I know … Continue reading
Hey out there! I’m excited to say that the team over at wedding site GetMarried.com has asked me to guest chat on their Facebook fan page today from 12-1pm EST. If you know a bride-to-be looking for any first hand … Continue reading
Yesterday I found this off-the-wall ad on Jezebel, one of my favorite pro-women blogs. Apparently across the pond the people of Britain are freaking out because “the number of British people marrying has dropped to its lowest level since 1862”, … Continue reading
I rarely find the good stuff online on purpose, usually the best things find me like a happy accident. I found the newest addition to my winter reading list that way today. Here’s how it went down: First, I finally … Continue reading
No I’m not joking. A recent AP poll revealed some fascinating facts about super-involved pet owners like us. Perhaps the most shocking being that although most pet owners say they would get rid of their pets before losing a spouse … Continue reading
Image by BURИBLUE via Flickr A team at the Indiana University School of Education recently released the results of a study on the effects of alcohol consumption and marriage. They found that people who drink more frequently wait later in … Continue reading