Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: News and Notes
Our wedding officiate just tipped us off that there will be an open casting call coming up in New York City for GSN’s new version of The Newlywed Game, hosted by The View co-host Sherri Shepard. A game show where … Continue reading
Since it’s no secret that we’re big fans of the new book Spousonmoics the authors asked us to be a part of a Yahoo TV feature on them and the book that aired on Tech Ticker. We had such fun! … Continue reading
In what is by far one of the most interesting Valentine’s Day themed stories I’ve read all week, the Daily Beast just released a list of what they deem to be cities “more love-prone than others”. They used facts like … Continue reading
Now let’s get right to what I know you’re asking yourself right about now: What the heck is “choreplay”? Well, it’s exactly what it sounds like. As I recently read on FitPerez.com, choreplay is “the art of seduction by helping … Continue reading
That message is: Choose your battles wisely people! The wife in this Pepsi max ad is clearly obsessed with making sure her husband eats properly all the time, which is only making him want to eat a greasy burger more. … Continue reading