Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: News and Notes
Last year, I had the pleasure of spending the day with iconic Black actress Ruby Dee. (An epic moment in my career thus far!) She was about to turn 90, and I was honored to have received an invitation to … Continue reading
Say it ain’t so! Celebrity couple Heidi Klum and Seal have announced their separating after seven seemingly (emphasis on seemingly) blissful years of marriage. Although celeb couples marry and divorce faster than we can run an errand, this split shocked … Continue reading
News broke today that Vanessa Bryant, former wife of LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant, has received quite a hefty divorce settlement, as many expected. TMZ is reporting that Vanessa will receive $75 million dollars and three multi-million dollar properties – … Continue reading
Man Divorces Wife of 77 Years Upon Learning of Her Affair: Is There A Statute of Limitations on Cheating?
This week a 99-year-old man named Antonio discovered his 96-year-old wife Rosa, whom he’s been happily married to for 77 years, had an affair back in the 1940s. He uncovered secret letters she wrote to an old lover and lost … Continue reading
If you follow sports, or celebrity gossip, or both, you’ve most likely heard by now that former LA Laker Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks. (Man isn’t pleased.) The news angered Lakers fans big time, but I’m … Continue reading