Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Ways to Save
This weekend we helped some good friends from Michigan move in to our neighborhood. After all of the boxes had made it out of the U Haul and into their new apartment they asked us to take them to the … Continue reading
As you know The Man, The Dog, and I are all about making our many count this month. A big part of that is saving any and everywhere we can. Today we got the largest power bill we’ve ever had … Continue reading
Being newlyweds and all, The Man and I are working hard at saving money in 2011. We’ve always spent more than we’ve saved and shopped impulsively instead of smart. We decided this year would be the year we end it … Continue reading