Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Couples’ Cart
Two weeks left until Valentine’s Day wives! Though my husband likes to say it’s really “the woman’s holiday”, I think it’s always nice to show him some love too. So for the last few weeks I’ve been looking for a … Continue reading
Remember how I was venting about having to sleep on the couch because Gibran has to sleep with the TV on? Well, we found a solution to that little problem – thank God! It’s called the Sound Asleep Comfort Pillow … Continue reading
1. Duct-Tape Wallet (uncommongoods.com, $15) For the husband who runs through wallets like his wife does shoes. This one claims to be durable enough to keep up with the manliest of men. 2. iPlunge iPod Stand (perpetualkid.com, $5.99) For the … Continue reading
Now that Christmas has come early for us (AKA we got married and blessed with so many lovely gifts from our wedding registry), The Hubby, The Dog, and I have been surrounded by one cool new house toy after another. … Continue reading