Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Wifey Wisdom
What are they? Nights when we both agree to disagree on what to do together so we decide to do things apart. These nights make our marriage stronger. They keep us from smothering each other or going crazy because we’ve … Continue reading
Now just because I’m a married woman that doesn’t mean I don’t have any single friends, or that I don’t recall what it’s like to be a single lady. During gossip fests and girl talks with many of my single … Continue reading
Life’s full of lessons and I’m always learning (sometimes the hard way) and taking notes — especially when it comes to my marriage. We’re only about 3 months in so I expect to fall and get a few scrapes every … Continue reading
This week marriage has been a blur. We’ve been just coming and going, and coming and going. I suppose it’s nothing to really complain about – especially after having had such a wonderful holiday weekend. After exchanging holiday blessings and … Continue reading
I stumbled upon this hilarious piece called an “Ode to Nice Guys” the other day. It’s basically an unapologetic rant about how women overlook great guys in their lives every day. It made me think about the “nice guy” I … Continue reading
I just “stumbled” across this awesome analogy about dating, love, and self confidence on the web. (Found it using the totally underrated Stumble Upon tool.) It really speaks to self-esteem, dating, and what it means to have the optimism to … Continue reading