Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: VLOGs
When my husband tells me something about someone else we know his motto is: “This is for your ears only.” Meaning, don’t run back and tell your girlfriends what I said. This sometimes proves to be a bit of a … Continue reading
Guess what!?! If you hadn’t guessed already, our little blog has just gotten a big makeover!! We’re so, so, so happy to share our all new site with you (our wonderful readers!) and we owe it all to Christina from … Continue reading
Today I’m sharing another vlog from The Man that I’ve been meaning to put up. This one’s hilarious for the simple fact that what started as a sweet vlog about how we weren’t fighting in the car (for a change!) … Continue reading
Hey everyone. I’m a member of the awesome 20Something Blogger blogger collective and they’ve deemed today VLOG Day. The assignment is to introduce yourself via VLOG. I know The Man usually VLOGs but todays it’s my turn! Nice to e-meet … Continue reading
Ladies, my husband once again feels he has something very important to say on behalf of husbands worldwide. Watch him rant about why it frustrates him that I refuse to allow him to grocery shop alone. In my defense, you … Continue reading
Now they say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach but does that road lead all the way to marriage? It’s an age-old question really. Can your cooking making him fall madly in love? Since I ‘m … Continue reading