Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Lists to Live By
Marriage and learning always go hand-in-hand. The lessons don’t stop at marriage they only become more valuable. In a marriage you will grow and explore together continuously and you’ll find that some lessons are much harder than others. You recognize … Continue reading
I recently had a discussion with a few good girlfriends of mine about the state of marriage today. The debate quickly became very passionate, like so many of our chat fests often do, when we realized we all had very … Continue reading
Although I personally believe that every day should be a day of thanks for the blessings in your life, it’s that very special time of year again where we come together and appreciate the love in our lives. Better known … Continue reading
Unfortunately I lost my mother at a very young age. I try not to focus on the void her passing left in my life, but sometimes I do wonder what it would have been like to grow up with her … Continue reading
If you’re married, you’ve been there, at least once or twice. You know, that moment when you realize a series of words just flew right out of your mouth that you wish, more than anything, that you could just suck … Continue reading
As I’ve said before, I’m always writing lists…some worth sharing, others, well, not so much. This list came to me on the train ride home last night and I think it’s well worth the heads up. I present to you … Continue reading