Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: The Little Things
Remember that time my refrigerator “décor” triggered a little reflection about how we live and run our lives? Well, it happened again – only this time it was at work. I believe that the way we decorate and arrange the … Continue reading
Three years ago when we moved into the apartment we live in now we bought a leather (we think) sectional set from one of those discount furniture warehouses. I wanted to go somewhere like Macy’s and purchase a living room … Continue reading
The Man and I recently gave up our protests and gave in to getting iPhones. I’m so happy we did! Forget all the silly reasons why we refused to succumb before, we did and we’re in app heaven now. Last … Continue reading
The other day I felt like something was missing from my July. It took me a few days to put a finger on it. Why did this month feel emptier than usual? Crazy work schedule? Nope, that’s pretty typical with … Continue reading
Now that I’ve started an awesome (but crazy) new job I work 14-hour days and when I’m home I’m usually sleepwalking or blogging to catch up. Since The Man’s work schedule is almost completely opposite of mine we haven’t seen … Continue reading
I have to watch the new romantic comedy series “Single Ladies” on VH1 each Monday night for my job.( I write the recaps for Essence.com if you actually watch the show and ever want to check ‘em out.) On tonight’s … Continue reading